Thursday, August 28, 2008

Get to the Choppa!


After selecting a "precarious balance" as my concept and perfume as the main product for the high-end boutique (out of a jar, no look) I will be designing for the semester, I was a bit flabbergasted. After a few hours of google image searching through advertisements, stores, and packaging for perfume, it doesn't seem to bad anymore. I have yet again found something I enjoy in a project that appeared at first to be my worst nightmare....[graphic design]....I'm hoping my foray into conceptual graphic design and packaging will help guide my process in these initial stages of semester. Perhaps the volume of the boutique will be inspired by some of the work that I put out for Friday's submission. If anything, I'll have some really cool boxes.


No comments: