Monday, March 30, 2009

These people are relentless

I just thought I would share with everyone this email that has been sent to me 6 times by 6 different people. It is a dire emergency that I know this information and that I am presented with it everyday I check my email until I graduate (even after the dates have passed). UNCG does a good job spamming its students, maybe the web advertisers should hire whoever's in charge of sending these emails out. Holy crap, seriously, its' annoying as hell. I'm pretty sure the admininstrative staff is tired of getting responses from me, usually along the lines of "you might actually kill the Earth if you send the same email again to every student on campus. Maybe you should test my hypothesis." These people have a serious communication problem.

"Just a reminder of the 3 events this week especially for those who will be graduating in 2009.
Smooth Transitions from College to Career:UNCG Recent Alumni PanelRecent alumni share true stories about life after UNCG and succeeding in the work worldTues., March 31, 2009, 4:00-6:00 pm, Alexander Room/EUC
Insurance: What You Need to KnowInsurance now that you're on your own - what is necessary and what to watch out forWed., April 1, 2009, 4:00-5:00 pm, Kirkland Room/EUC
Basics of $$$: Managing Your Personal FinancesHow to get ahead while avoiding financial pitfallsThurs., April 2, 2009, 4pm-5pm, Alexander Room/EUC
Refreshments provided
RSVP encouraged - respond through SpartanCareers at www.uncg.edu/cscQuestions? Call 334-5454"

Ugh. Please stop.

No comments: