Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nothing like a little apophysis with a mix of inspirational quotes from folks who are no longer living...

I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel/trash heap to find anything that will get me slightly enthused. I credit my lack of mental functioning to the stress I've been feeling from all the crap thats been going on. So, today after making some "motivation" posters with a tool I haven't touched in a while I picked up the charcoal and began drawing. I find that whenever I feel a lack of creativity, a change in media has a tendency to jump start the process. The image below was part of the search on google for technical drawings of looms and locomotives although the quote is mine. As for the others, I created the images and swiped the quotes from some random website. How uninspiring...I'm so uninspired my eyes won't even stay open and my brain wants to shut itself completely off. I need food. I need caffeine. I need to leave school.



No comments: