Friday, November 7, 2008

We have lift off!



So my perspectives were not much to look at (2 two of them anyway). They were more representative of conceptual perspective diagrams which is what I was shooting for. My third perspective haphazardly occurred in the background as a product of my rendering the first two perspectives. The marker bled through the paper into the sheet underneath and after noticing this I quickly (right before our group meeting) began to draw over the random forms that were created as a biproduct of my previous renderings, creating what I like to call a "Zaha Hadid Style" perspective. I scanned the drawings after class and brought them into photoshop for a little touch up. I didn't expect the first two to excite me but the third was a different story. The manipulated image that I saw sent my mind and eyes into ecstasy. I'm quite proud of having found a new way of mixing media and it amazes me that this whole process has coincided with my concept. The change of medium changed the life of the work. Is it bad that I want to frame it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.